- Highlights from Oregon’s Statewide Education-Justice Partnership
- Highlights from Other States
- Call Recording (MP3)
- 12 Areas of Oregon Interagency Collaboration (PDF)
- Oregon Youth Authority (OYA) Advisory Committee (PDF)
- Oregon Youth Authority and Oregon Department of Education Interagency Agreement (PDF)
- Multidisciplinary Teams (MDTs):
- Use of the Internet in OYA Facilities:
- Offender Use of Electronic Networks within OYA Facilities (PDF)
- Offender Access to Electronic Network Notification of Acceptable Use (PDF)
- Oregon Student Transfer Exchange (OSTX) provides authorized individuals immediate access to select student data to expedite the accurate placement for incoming students. All access is logged and users must agree they are accessing the data for a legitimate education reason such as enrolling an incoming student.
- School District Reports and Report Cards (select ODE YSEP in District Selection)
- Florida Virtual School (FLVS) is an established leader in developing and providing virtual K-12 education solutions and a nationally recognized e-Learning model. Founded in 1997, FLVS was the country’s first, state-wide Internet-based public high school.
Oregon Virtual School District< >The National Repository of Online Courses (NROC) is a growing library of high-quality online course content for students and faculty in higher education, high school and Advanced Placement.
Hippo Campus – With NROC being one of the content providers for the online courses, a Hippo Campus server will allow for all Oregon students to have access to a playlist of individual lessons without actually having to enroll in a course. This will be especially beneficial for short-term youth and allow for teachers and students to pick and choose lessons and tutorials based on needs.
- Nebraska Department of Education Committee on Education of Students in Out-of-Home Placements: