- Welcome and Introductions
- Call with ED on Changes to TIPD on ND Communities website: http://www.ndcommunities.org/calls/call-ed-esea-changes-title-i-part-d
- New OSEP web-based toolkit on improving outcomes for youth in juvenile corrections: https://www.osepideasthatwork.org/jj
- Updated Improving Conditions for Learning for Youth Who Are Neglected or Delinquent: http://www.neglected-delinquent.org/resource/new-improving-conditions-learning-youth-who-are-neglected-or-delinquent
- NDTAC Transition Toolkit 3.0 coming soon!
Questions from the ND Gold Community
- TIPD, Subpart 2: How do you determine eligibility for use of Subpart 2 funds within a program year?
- Changes to TIPD under ESSA: How is your state addressing Tribal populations, foster youth?
- What conferences are being planned in your state?
- Community Discussion: Technical Assistance Questions
- National Conference save the date, invitation coming soon, keynot speakers and planning committee members requested
- Evaluating the conference call - what worked, what didn't, and how can we improve?